Check here to see the most recent information published on our site.
Dog walkers urged to ‘bin it and bag it’
– 17 September 2018
East Northamptonshire Council (ENC) is urging dog walkers to bin and bag their pooch’s mess to help keep the district clean.
Council hosts event to help home-buyers in the district
– 14 September 2018
Aspiring home owners from across East Northamptonshire will have an opportunity to find out more about how they can purchase their first home at a tailor-made event this autumn.
Local pupils raise hundreds for charity
– 12 September 2018
Primary school pupils from across the district raise hundreds for local charities with Junior Dragons' Apprenticeship Challenge.
Is your organisation hosting a community event to commemorate our Armed Forces?
– 06 September 2018
The Armed Forces Covenant Fund Trust is providing organisations with the opportunity to obtain up to ten evocative silhouettes for their community event.
Community to commemorate the town’s most-decorated war hero
– 04 September 2018
The local community is invited to join Rushden Town Council and Rushden Branch of The Royal British Legion for a special parade and service to commemorate one of the town’s most-decorated war heroes.
Local government reform proposal agreed by majority of Northamptonshire councils
– 31 August 2018
A proposal for local government reform in Northamptonshire has been agreed by seven out of eight councils in the county.
Local Government Reform agreed by East Northamptonshire Council
– 30 August 2018
A proposal for local government reform has been agreed by East Northamptonshire Council (ENC) at a Full Council meeting on Thursday, 30 August.
Your annual canvass form is on its way
– 28 August 2018
East Northamptonshire residents have been sent a form checking who is registered to vote at their address.
OVO Energy Women’s Tour boost for Northamptonshire economy
– 24 August 2018
An independent report has found the county stage of OVO Energy Women’s Tour generated a massive £1.8m for the local economy.
Top tips on how you can help combat puppy smuggling
– 24 August 2018
Dogs Trust provide us with guidance on buying a new furry companion
- Gambling Act 2005 Policy Statement 2019-2022 Consultation – 21 September 2018
- Dog Fouling - Clean up after your dog - it’s the law – 04 September 2018
- Does your dog bark too much? – 30 August 2018
- Planning applications for householders – 23 August 2018
- Protocol for involving Members in pre-application discussions – 23 August 2018
- Local Government Reform FAQs – 15 August 2018
- ASB and Hate Reduction Service Standards – 08 August 2018
- Terms and disclaimer – 13 July 2018
- Informing East Northamptonshire's Housing Mix – 26 June 2018
- Lawful basis for processing – 23 May 2018
- Gambling Act 2005 Draft Policy Statement (2019-2021) – 21 September 2018
- Consultation Strategy 2018-21 – 19 September 2018
- Habitat Regulations Assessment (NE response) – 18 September 2018
- Habitat Regulations Assessment (ENC Response) – 18 September 2018
- Paterson, Julie – 12 September 2018
- Good News 52 High Street, Kettering NN16 8SX – 11 September 2018
- Dorman, Richard – 11 September 2018
- Service by Service – 11 September 2018
- Business Support – 11 September 2018
- EN/18/00158/CAE – 03 September 2018