Check here to see the most recent information published on our site.
East Northamptonshire Council looking to re-open doors next week
– 01 July 2020
East Northamptonshire Council (ENC) is set to re-open its doors to the residents and businesses of the district following the coronavirus pandemic.
Collaboration is key to creating North’s new unitary council
– 26 June 2020
Closer partnership working is the key to ensuring the new North Northamptonshire Council has better, joined-up services for residents, councillors heard last night.
Residents asked for their views on Cotterstock Village planning document that will influence design of new developments
– 16 June 2020
East Northamptonshire Council is consulting the public on an essential planning document which provides more detailed guidance on the design of future new development in Cotterstock village.
North Northamptonshire Shadow Executive sets up task groups to focus on the creation of the brand new council
– 12 June 2020
Future Northants Programme
East Northants Council drives economic recovery across district
– 12 June 2020
As part of its continued support to local businesses, East Northamptonshire Council (ENC) has been working closely with partner organisations and stakeholders.
Enterprise Centre East Northants celebrates major milestone
– 09 June 2020
Enterprise Centre East Northants.
£40k council funding on offer for local projects
– 08 June 2020
East Northamptonshire Council (ENC) is once again pledging to help more communities across the district with £40,000 of funding for local projects.
Historic meeting for North Northamptonshire
– 05 June 2020
Councillors from across North Northamptonshire came together last night for an historic meeting that laid the foundations for the new unitary council in April next year.
Council urges “stay safe whilst cooking at home”
– 02 June 2020
With more people eating at home, this World Food Safety Day (07 June) East Northamptonshire Council is helping you to make the most of your food at home.
First Shadow meetings mark next chapter for unitary preparations
– 01 June 2020
Councillors from across Northamptonshire will take up their seats on the two new shadow authorities this week as preparations progress to create the North and West unitary councils.
- Annual Canvass – 08 July 2020
- Previous virtual meetings – 21 May 2020
- Supporting businesses – 13 May 2020
- Coronavirus & waste collections - FAQs – 20 April 2020
- Garden Waste Service Collection Days – 07 April 2020
- Rushden East Housing Needs Study – 31 March 2020
- Development Management Services during Coronavirus (COVID 19) pandemic – 25 March 2020
- Coronavirus guidance and updates – 23 March 2020
- Changes to council services due to Coronavirus – 20 March 2020
- Local Housing Allowance Rates 2020/2021 – 19 March 2020
- Sharpe, Daphne – 09 July 2020
- Banner 2000 x 800 – 30 June 2020
- NT A3 Signage – 30 June 2020
- Safer Public Spaces Council Requirements for Marketing Materials – 30 June 2020
- NT Floor Sticker 300 x 300 – 30 June 2020
- Stalled Sites Delivery Supporting Technical Report (May 2020) – 15 June 2020
- Adoption Statement – 15 June 2020
- Reg 12a Statement March 2020 – 15 June 2020
- Draft Cotterstock Village Design Statement – 12 June 2020
- Recovery through enterprise prospectus – 12 June 2020