Check here to see the most recent information published on our site.
Recruitment and finance focus for North Northants Joint Committee
– 20 January 2020
Councillors progressing preparations for a North Northamptonshire unitary council have backed a plan of action to recruit senior managers that will head the new shadow authority.
WEEE collection scheme off to a flying start
– 20 January 2020
Approximately 13 tonnes of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) have been collected across East Northamptonshire in just 6 weeks since a new collection was launched.
Stay warm this winter with the Northants Warm Homes partnership
– 17 January 2020
Residents across East Northamptonshire are urged to check if they are eligible for a helping hand to reduce their energy bills through the Warm Homes Fund.
Enterprise Centre, East Northants reaches new heights
– 15 January 2020
A pioneering project in East Northamptonshire, which will provide high-quality business accommodation and support to small and micro enterprises, is attracting international interest.
First meeting of the new year for North Northants Joint Committee
– 10 January 2020
Finance and recruitment will be among the focus for councillors steering forward proposals for a new Northamptonshire unitary authority when they meet on Thursday (16 January).
Financial focus for first 2020 joint committee meeting
– 09 January 2020
Councillors tasked with progressing proposals for a new West Northamptonshire unitary authority met this week to consider the complex financial journey ahead.
Next steps for SCO
– 07 January 2020
The piece of legislation (Structural Change Order) that formalises the creation of two unitary authorities in Northamptonshire was laid before the General Election was called in 2019.
East Northamptonshire Council officer is the first inspector in England to receive leading qualification
– 03 January 2020
ENC’s Licensing Compliance Officer, Emma Matthews, has been awarded the animal establishment inspector training certificate by the Pet Industry Federation (PIF).
East Northamptonshire Council crack down on illegal alcohol sales
– 02 January 2020
The Licensing Enforcement team has been working with Northamptonshire Police Licensing department to cut down on illegal alcohol age-restricted product sales by conducting test purchasing.
Councils work in partnership to adopt Neighbourhood Plan for neighbouring parishes
– 23 December 2019
East Northamptonshire and Rutland Councils worked with the parishes of Wakerley and Barrowden to successfully adopt the Barrowden and Wakerley Neighbourhood Plan.
- Superseded Privacy Notices – 04 December 2019
- UK Parliamentary General Election 2019 – 05 November 2019
- Duddington with Fineshade Parish Council – 22 October 2019
- Community Governance Review for the Parish of Deene and Deenthorpe – 22 October 2019
- How we allocate payments – 15 October 2019
- WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) – 11 September 2019
- Household Enquiry Forms – 29 August 2019
- Emergency Planning – 27 August 2019
- Homelessness and Rough Sleeping – 24 July 2019
- Healthy & Active in East Northamptonshire – 04 July 2019
- Oct - Dec 2019.csv – 23 January 2020
- Oct - Dec 2019.pdf – 23 January 2020
- ENCircle - Winter 2019 – 23 January 2020
- Out of Hours - Jan 2020 version 40 – 22 January 2020
- Debt Management CSG Year 3 Quarter 3 performance – 22 January 2020
- Community Transport CSG Year 3 Quarter 3 performance – 22 January 2020
- Phillips, David – 21 January 2020
- Draycott, Karen – 20 January 2020
- T James & Son, 22 High Street, Thrapston NN14 4JH – 20 January 2020
- The Vane Arms, Sudborough – 17 January 2020