Check here to see the most recent information published on our site.
Register to vote - annual canvass reminder
– 15 July 2019
All East Northamptonshire residents have been sent a form checking who is registered to vote at their address.
Vote for your local sports heroes
– 11 July 2019
East Northamptonshire Council and Freedom Leisure have joined up to celebrate the local sports clubs and personalities across the district and the excellent work they do in local communities.
Think before you buy a new puppy urges Council
– 08 July 2019
East Northamptonshire Council has warned people to think with their heads, rather than hearts when buying a new puppy following a rise in illegal puppy farms and smuggling across the region.
Summer activities for children… coming to a town near you!
– 08 July 2019
Children across the district will have a summer to remember as ENC teams up with Freedom Leisure and town/parish councils across the district to bring activities to local children from 5 - 23 August.
Dinner Dance to be held in aid of local charity
– 05 July 2019
The new Chairman of East Northamptonshire Council, Cllr Dudley Hughes, has announced that he will hold his first charity event of the civic year.
From the plains of Africa to the Council chamber… meet Cllr Dudley Hughes, ENC’s Chairman
– 28 June 2019
In May, Cllr Dudley Hughes was sworn in as the new Chairman for East Northamptonshire Council for the civic year 2019/20, but who is the man behind the chain?
Local authorities pledge support to Armed Forces
– 27 June 2019
To coincide with Armed Forces Day, ENC and other partners in the Armed Forces Covenant Partnership for Northamptonshire have reiterated to local military personnel the services available to them.
Mural inspired by Rushden’s history officially opens
– 26 June 2019
A new mural commemorating the history of Rushden and the surrounding area has been officially opened by local school children during a ceremony hosted by East Northamptonshire Council.
NHS project provides improved mental health facilities
– 25 June 2019
Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (NHFT) has invested in the Rushden Resource Centre.
First meeting of North Northants Joint Committee has taken place
– 25 June 2019
The first meeting of the North Northants Joint Committee
- Healthy & Active in East Northamptonshire – 04 July 2019
- East Northamptonshire Sport & Physical Activity Awards – 04 July 2019
- Enterprise Centre, East Northants – 01 July 2019
- Register Guidance HMO's – 17 May 2019
- Local Housing Allowance Rates 2019/2020 – 19 March 2019
- Houses in Multiple Occupation register – 11 March 2019
- Peafowl (Peacocks) – 07 March 2019
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support – 20 February 2019
- Gambling Act 2005 - Guidance – 15 February 2019
- Japanese Knotweed – 14 February 2019
- Notice of Persons Nominated – 16 July 2019
- Notice of election agents – 15 July 2019
- Statutory Notices - update July 2019 – 12 July 2019
- Out of Hours - updated July 2019 version 37c – 12 July 2019
- Figaros Pizza Ltd 74A George Street, Corby ,Northamptonshire NN17 1QE – 12 July 2019
- Nomination form – 09 July 2019
- Oundle NP Legal Check Letter – 09 July 2019
- 09 OundleNP_SAReport_Appendix 8_Rejected sites – 08 July 2019
- 08 OundleNP_SAReport_Appendix 7_Option 4_160419 – 08 July 2019
- 11 Historic England SA response 06-06-19 – 08 July 2019