Check here to see the most recent information published on our site.
Look out for your annual canvass form
– 09 August 2017
East Northamptonshire residents will start to receive their annual canvass forms in the next few weeks.
August Bank Holiday services
– 09 August 2017
Please note that the Thrapston offices and Customer Service Centres (CSC) at Thrapston and Rushden will close for August Bank Holiday.
Council announces new Business Charter for district
– 08 August 2017
A new charter that aims to better support local businesses and promote the district to prospective businesses has been given the go ahead by East Northamptonshire Council.
£40k council funding for East Northants residents
– 31 July 2017
East Northamptonshire Council (ENC) is helping more communities in the district with £40,000 of funding for local projects.
Council leader hails opening of Rushden Lakes a momentous occasion for the district
– 28 July 2017
The next generation shopping and leisure destination opens today with 33 shops and eight lakeside restaurants and cafes welcoming customers over the next few weeks.
Council agrees Rushden East master-planning vision
– 25 July 2017
The vision for a new Sustainable Urban Extension that will provide good quality housing and employment within high quality and well-connected environments has been approved
Death of former Councillor Philip Chantrell
– 24 July 2017
It is with great sadness that the council has learned of the death of former councillor, Philip Chantrell.
Popular festival returns to the Nene Valley this autumn
– 24 July 2017
A festival which celebrates the unique heritage, wildlife and culture of the Nene Valley is back for its fourth year this autumn.
Rushden Lakes parking meeting
– 20 July 2017
(held on 14 July 2017)
Young business brains take on the dragons
– 17 July 2017
The district’s finest young business brains put their skills to the test last week at the final of the 11th Business Dragons event, hosted by East Northamptonshire Council (ENC).
- Street Trading in the District – 11 July 2017
- Brownfield Sites Register – 06 July 2017
- Contact us – 01 March 2017
- Community litter picks – 30 January 2017
- Draft Housing Allocation Policy 2017 – 08 December 2016
- Policy and Procedures for Street Naming and Numbering – 02 December 2016
- Who is my councillor – 24 November 2016
- jadusupport Test – 14 November 2016
- Major planning developments in the district – 10 November 2016
- Requests for Personal Data – 04 November 2016
- The Badgers Arms, 2 High Street, Long Buckby, Northamptonshire, NN6 7RD – 17 August 2017
- The Pagoda, 5 Market Street, Wellingborough NN8 1 AN – 16 August 2017
- Big Europe, 22 - 24 Midland Road, Wellingborough NN8 1LU – 16 August 2017
- Land south of Meadow Lane/ Warth Park Phase 3 proposed site layout – 11 August 2017
- Raunds Town Council email response, 10 August 2017 – 11 August 2017
- Examiner’s questions, incorporating answers from Raunds Town Council and East Northamptonshire Council, 11 August 2017 – 11 August 2017
- Wagamama, Unit R3 Boardwalk, Rushden Lakes, Rushden NN10 6FA – 11 August 2017
- Gambling Act 2005 Copy of Premises Licence – 11 August 2017
- Regulation 7 Notice of Designation (8 August 2017) – 10 August 2017
- Events Barn at Wood Farm, Farthingstone Road, Everdon. NN11 3BH – 09 August 2017