Check here to see the most recent information published on our site.
Northamptonshire ‘most improved’ in national recycling index
– 12 November 2018
Residents have been thanked for their efforts to recycle after Northamptonshire was named England’s most improved county by an independent environmental consultancy.
Local communities celebrate opening of new public facilities
– 07 November 2018
Residents in Irthlingborough and Barnwell can now enjoy more opportunities to take part in physical activity and recreational play following the opening of new public facilities.
Have your say on the draft Local Plan Part 2
– 05 November 2018
The six-week consultation is now live and residents will be able to submit their feedback to ENC until Monday 17 December.
Have your say on services provided by East Northamptonshire Council
– 05 November 2018
Residents can now give their views on how they think the council is performing via the annual council survey.
New Girder Bridge now open
– 02 November 2018
Thanks to funding from East Northamptonshire Council and the Heritage Lottery Fund, the new Girder Bridge is now permanently in place at Nene Wetlands.
Pupils experience what it is like behind bars
– 22 October 2018
Pupils from East Northamptonshire had a unique opportunity to learn about the causes, consequences and penalties of crime with the hope it will inspire them to always remain law-abiding citizens.
East Northamptonshire Council adopts Tresham Garden Village Masterplan
– 17 October 2018
Councillors have agreed a set of ambitions for a new garden village on the old Deenethorpe Airfield.
Home-buyers attend council event to find their ideal home
– 15 October 2018
Aspiring home owners from across East Northamptonshire attended a tailor-made event to find out more about how they can purchase their first home at Thrapston Plaza on Saturday (6 October).
The animal licensing law has changed
– 12 October 2018
New legislation will came into effect on 1 October, overhauling current animal licencing laws
Council supports project to tackle fuel poverty
– 09 October 2018
Organisations across the county have come together to launch a new project, which will help to address fuel poverty across Northamptonshire.
- Northamptonshire Local Government Reform – 01 November 2018
- Gambling Act 2005 Policy Statement 2019-2022 Consultation – 21 September 2018
- Dog Fouling - Clean up after your dog - it’s the law – 04 September 2018
- Does your dog bark too much? – 30 August 2018
- Planning applications for householders – 23 August 2018
- Protocol for involving Members in pre-application discussions – 23 August 2018
- Local Government Reform FAQs – 15 August 2018
- ASB and Hate Reduction Service Standards – 08 August 2018
- Terms and disclaimer – 13 July 2018
- Informing East Northamptonshire's Housing Mix – 26 June 2018
- Jul - Sept 2018.csv – 08 November 2018
- Jul - Sept 2018.pdf – 08 November 2018
- Basic Conditions and Compliance Statement – 06 November 2018
- Brigstock Neighbourhood Development Plan 2011-2031 Referendum Version (December 2018) – 06 November 2018
- General Statement about the Planning System and Neighbourhood Development Plans – 06 November 2018
- Information Statement – 06 November 2018
- Enforcement Notice – 02 November 2018
- Appendix 3 - Specialist and older persons housing provision – 02 November 2018
- Appendix 2 - Thrapston – 02 November 2018
- Appendix 2 - Irthlingborough – 02 November 2018