Cookie Consent by Premises Licences | Licensing Act 2003 - Premises Licence applications | North Northamptonshire Council - East Northamptonshire Area

Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

New website

Most information about our services can be found on our new website.

Visit North Northamptonshire Council

Licensing Act 2003 - Premises Licence applications

Premises Licences

Online advice, guidance and application for a new premises licence or for making changes to an existing premises licence is available via the GOV.UK website.

Alternatively, postal application and information is available via the application forms below ( please click on theappropriate links to download the required documents):

Note: if a licence is being transferred to a new individual,partnership or company a Consent of Existing Licensee to Transfer form will also need to be submitted by the existing licence holder. If transfer of ownership will also mean a change to the person deemed responsible for the sale of alcohol under a licence (Designated Premises Supervisor - DPS) then a Vary DPS application will also need to be submitted along with a
Consent of an Individual to being specified as a Premises Supervisor form, which must be signed by the individual who is to be named as the DPS.