Draft Charging Schedule Consultation
CIL is not currently in opperation in East Northamptonshire. This may be reviewed in the future.
The Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) is a charge that can be placed on new development. CIL is intended to be used to help towards funding a range of infrastructure that is needed as a result of development, for example road schemes, schools and community facilities.
In order to charge a CIL, Local Authorities must produce a charging schedule setting out the charge rates for the area which must be based upon evidence. Evidence included the up to data Development Plan Documents and a Viability Study.
The charging schedule has to have two rounds of public consultation before being submitted for Examination. The first consultation on the Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule was carried out in December 2012. The second consultation on the Draft Charging Schedule closed on 28th April 2014. An update report on CIL was presented to Planning Policy Committee on 10 December 2014. Officers are currently reviewing work on CIL before a decision is taken on the way forward.
Draft Charging Schedule Consultation (14th March - 28th April 2014)
- Statutory Notice
- Response Form (PDF format)
- Response Form (Word Document)
- Draft Charging Schedule
- Background Document
- Infrastructure Document
- Viability Study
- Statement of Compliance
- Draft r123 List
- Information on the Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule
- Responses to Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule
- S106 Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) (Preliminary Consultation Draft)
- Open Space Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) (Preliminary Consultation Draft)
- Draft Charging Schedule Consultation (you are here)
- Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule