Coronavirus advice

Stay at home for 7 days if you have either: a high temperature and/or a new continuous cough. Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. You do not need to contact 111.

For more information about when to call 111 and advice about staying at home...

Complaints about Councillors

Complaints about a Councillor

The East Northamptonshire Council process for the consideration of complaints that a Councillor is alleged to have breached the Code of Conduct covers all Councillors representing East Northamptonshire Council, or the Town or Parish Councils within the East Northamptonshire area.

Each Council may under the Localism Act adopt a different code provided it meets certain criteria.  

If you wish to make a complaint about a Councillor in relation to a breach of the Code of Conduct for Councillors please complete the form below or provide the same information  by email to the Monitoring Officer at or by letter to

The Monitoring Officer
East Northamptonshire Council
Cedar Drive
NN14 4LZ

Key documents

Summaries of Outcomes of Complaints 

Complaint Outcomes   2012-2018

Complaints 2019