The Public Spaces Protection Orders (PSPOs) Consultation is now open. We are seeking feedback on existing PSPOs in East Northamptonshire and the future of PSPOs within the district.
What is the Residents' Panel?
East Northamptonshire Council is a partner in the Northamptonshire Residents’ Panel. The Northamptonshire Residents’ Panel is a joint venture between a group of local public bodies giving people living in Northamptonshire an opportunity to give their views on local and countywide public services and to have a greater say in influencing local decisions.
The Residents’ Panel is a key element of East Northamptonshire Council’s Consultation Strategy and allows the council to:
evaluate the services we provide
identify opportunities for improving services in the future
understand local priorities
In partnership with East Northamptonshire Council, the panel is currently used by the following public sector organisations:
- Corby Borough Council
- NHS Nene Clinical Commissioning Group (Nene CCG)
- Northampton Borough Council
- Northamptonshire County Council
- Northamptonshire Police
- Office of the Northamptonshire Police and Crime Commissioner
- South Northamptonshire District Council
- The Borough Council of Wellingborough
Visit our Residents’ Panel page to sign up.
What do panel members do?
Panel members agree to receive invitations to take part in various types of consultations. The consultations may be county or district based. The vast majority of these will now be online surveys and questionnaires as this is the most cost effective way to find out your opinions and has the best response rate.
- From time to time over the year, we ask panel members for their views on different important issues and topics relating to local public services and the future of the local area.
- It s also possible that members will be invited to take part in activities such as focus groups, forums and mystery shopping. It is up to members which activities they choose to take part in.
- We also make sure that we can hear your views without taking up too much of your time.
Who can be a member of the Residents’ Panel?
- Anyone can join as long as you are 16 or over and live in Northamptonshire
- No knowledge or understanding of the way services are run is required.
Where can I find out further information?
We have created a Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you have any other queries about joining or would like to discuss the matter further, please contact 01832 742203 or email email@example.com
- East Northamptonshire Residents' Panel (you are here)
- Residents' Panel FAQs