The Communications team:
- manages our website and social media accounts - @ENCouncil on Twitter and the East Northamptonshire Council facebook pages
- issues media releases - latest ones on the homepage and older releases in our news archive
- responds to media enquiries
- organises interviews with councillors
- explains what services the council is responsible for
- supplies the council's logo for appropriate websites or publication
- supplies photos of the local area
Check out our media policy
To receive our media releases, email us with your contact details.
Other areas of interest for media colleagues
Can I attend the council's meetings?
Anyone can attend council meetings. Visit our meetings and agendas page to find out dates, venues and agendas for all our meetings.
How do I find out about councillors and elections?
Visit the Your council page.
How do I ask the Chairman to support an event or cause?
Contact the Chairman's PA who will be able to help you further.
How do I make a Freedom of Information request?
Visit the Freedom of Information page.
How do residents feel about East Northamptonshire and council services?
The July 2019 Residents' Survey gathered views on a range of topics.
Our twitter policy
Our twitter account is managed by the Communications team on behalf of colleagues across the council. It aims to cover the following:
- Alerts about new content on our website
- Links to relevant news stories
- Details of consultation opportunities
- Live coverage of events
- Crisis communication and emergency information
We monitor the account during office hours, Monday to Friday. We accept no responsibility for lack of service due to twitter downtime.
If you follow @ENCouncil we will not automatically follow you back. Being followed by ENC does not imply endorsement of any kind.