Land south of Finedon Road and West Huxlow Science College, Irthlingborough.
The Environmental Statement and other documentation have been revised and updated for planning application 10/00857/OUT. The application is for mixed use urban extension to land south of Finedon Road and land for the expansion at Huxlow Science College, Irthlingborough.
Notification of availability of additional environmental and other information for planning application 10/00857/OUT (Irthlingborough West)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hallam Land Management and BS Pension Fund Trustees Ltd have lodged revised environmental information in relation to the Environmental Statement and other associated documents for a mixed use urban extension of Irthlingborough, comprising residential development up to 700 dwellings, employment development within use classes B1, B2 and B8, land for the expansion of Huxlow Science College, open space and structural landscaping and associated highway and drainage infrastructure, including new roundabout on Finedon Road.
The location of the proposals is land south of Finedon Road and West Huxlow Science College, Irthlingborough.
The Environmental Statement and other documentation has been revised and updated with the following information:
• Planning Summary Report - Feb 2014
• Chapter 6 Ecology – Sept 2013
• Appendix 6.1 Detailed Ecological Survey Methods – Sept 2013
• Appendix 6.2 Detailed Baseline Conditions – Sept 2013
• Appendix 6.3 Great Crested Newt Migration Strategy – Sept 2013
• Appendix 6.4 Green Infrastructure – Sept 2013
• Appendix 6.5 Potential Impacts of Development on the Upper Nene Valley Proposed SPA – Sept 2013
• Appendix 6.6 Winter Birds Surveys – Sept 2013
• 2010 Great Crested Newt Survey Report – (only revision is change of reference for figures in contents otherwise as issued as addendum in 2010 – Sept 2013
• Reptile Survey Report - Sept 2013
• Breeding Bird Survey Report - Sept 2013
• Preliminary Flood Risk Assessment – Sept 2013
• Mine Drainage Strategy – Sept 2103
• Addendum to 2011 Transport Assessment – Sept 2013
The application for planning permission is lodged with East Northamptonshire District Council, Cedar Drive, Thrapston, Northants NN14 4LZ.
Copies of the revised and updated information will be available until 31 March 2014 at East Northamptonshire Council, Cedar Drive, Thrapston, NN14 4LZ and may be inspected 9am-4.30pm.
Anyone who wishes to make representations about the revised information must do so by 31 March 2014:
• online at www.east-northamptonshire.gov.uk/planningapplications
• by e-mail to email@example.com
• by letter to Planning comments, East Northamptonshire Council, Cedar Drive, Thrapston, NN14 4LZ
Please remember to include your name and address as we cannot accept anonymous comments. Please quote our planning reference no. which for this case is 10/00857/OUT. Comments are required by 31 March 2014. All comments received will be available on our website (minus your e-mail address, signature, telephone number and address - your name will be visible unless you tell us otherwise) within 7 working days of receipt.
We no longer acknowledge receipt of representations but if you comment on the application proposals you will be advised of the final decision.
Town and Country Planning Act 1990