From small to large, businesses across Northants are being urged to stay in touch, organise and keep projects moving in the wake of coronavirus and more home working.
Destination Nene Valley (DNV), a partnership led by East Northamptonshire Council, has teamed up with So Very Creative, a local marketing agency based in Northampton, to create a series of virtual seminars to help businesses who may be struggling during the current situation, as well as those who just want to learn something new.
From advice on helping teams and staff to work remotely through to making more of online marketing for the first time, the seminars are designed to help and support those companies who may not normally work this way.
Cllr Steven North, Leader of East Northamptonshire Council says:
“We are currently supporting businesses who are struggling financially during this crisis, but we’re not forgetting about those who are still providing services and may need support on working in a different way.
“The free seminars are running weekly until June and are a great introduction on how to communicate whilst many of their workforce are able to work from home or start to embrace the digital world.”
The following webinars will be running on Fridays, from 17 April - 5 June:
- April 17 – Webinar 1: A Whole New World (12.00-12.30)
- April 24 - Webinar 2:Intro to Digital Marketing Part 1 (12.00-12.30)
- May 1 - Webinar 3: Intro to Digital Marketing Part 2 (12.00-12.30)
- May 8 - Webinar 4: Q&A / Ask me anything (12.00-12.30)
- May 15 - Webinar 5: Additions to your Digital Marketing Toolkit Part 1 (12.00-12.30)
- May 22 - Webinar 6: Additions to your Digital Marketing Toolkit Part 2 (12.00-12.30)
- May 29 - Webinar 7: Predictions and Actions for 2020 Part 1 (12.00-12.30)
- June 5 - Webinar 8: Predictions and Actions for 2020 Part 2 (12.00-12.30)
For more information and to sign up, visit