Cookie Consent by Further information for a TEN postal application | Further information for a TEN postal application | North Northamptonshire Council - East Northamptonshire Area

Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Online forms and My Account

Due to essential maintenance, Online forms and the My Account page will be unavailable from 10pm to 2am this evening. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Further information for a TEN postal application

If you are sending in a postal application please send your completed notice, bearing an original signature to:

Central Licensing Administration Unit
Thrapston Offices
Cedar Drive
Northamptonshire NN14 4LZ
Card payments can be made over the phone by calling 01832 742211. The current fee for a Temporary Event Notice is £21.00 .
If enclosing a cheque please make your cheque payable to East Northamptonshire Council and crossed a/c payee.
Please note we do not have the facility to accept a cash payment.
We should receive your application and fee payment at least 10 clear working days before your proposed event.
Section 193 of the Licensing Act 2003 defines "working day" as any day other than a Saturday, a Sunday, Christmas Day, Good Friday, or a day which is a Bank Holiday under The Banking and Financial Dealings Act 1971 in England and Wales. "10 working days" notice means 10 working days exclusive of the day on which the event is to start and exclusive of the day on which the notice is given.
A Temporary Event Notice (TEN) received after 10 workings days may be accepted but only if it is received at least five clear workings days prior to the date of the event (this is exclusive of the day the notice is given and the date of the event) and will be processed as a late TEN.
Any TEN received less than 5 clear working days prior to the date of the event will not be accepted.
All TEN's are subject to statutory limits and these will be checked on application.

Copy notices:

You must send a copy of your postal notice to the police

  • By email to:
  • Or by post to Licensing Officer, Northamptonshire Police Licensing Unit, Wellingborough Police Station, Midland Road, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 1HF

You must also send one copy of the notice to the Environmental Health Officer at the Council area in which the premises is situated.

Corby Area:

  • By email to:
  • Or by post to: Corby Area Environmental Health Officer, Corby Offices, Deene House, New Post Office Square, Corby NN17 1QB

East Northamptonshire Area:

  • By email to:
  • Or by post to: East Northamptonshire Area Environmental Health Officer, Thrapston Offices, Cedar Drive, Thrapston, NN14 4LZ

Kettering Area:

  • By email to:
  • Or by post to: Kettering Area Environmental Health Officer, Municipal Offices, Bowling Green Road, Kettering NN15 7QX

Wellingborough Area:

  • By email to
  • Or by post to: Wellingborough Area Environmental Health Officer, Swanspool House, Doddington Road, Wellingborough NN8 1BL

Email applications will not be accepted