Phone calls

From 2pm on Tues 24 April all calls will be diverted to our out of hours service, due to a new phone system being installed. Your requests will be sent to us via email and we'll respond ASAP. Thanks.

Licensing - Late hours

Licence - Late Hours Catering

northants licensing banner

A Premises Licence is required for "late night refreshment" when hot food or drink is sold to the public between 11 o'clock at night and 5 o'clock the following morning.

For further information please refer to our pages on premises licences.

rating button