Cookie Consent by Licensing information | Licensing | North Northamptonshire Council - East Northamptonshire Area

Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

New website

If you can't find what you're looking for - most information about our services can now be found on our new website.

Visit North Northamptonshire Council


Licensing information

The council is responsible for licensing and registering many activities and businesses to ensure they are safe for those involved and those who use their services. This ranges from kennels and riding establishments to alcohol sales.

These licenses are administered by the Central Licensing Administration Unit and further details can be found on their website.