Cookie Consent by Frequently Asked Questions | Licensing - frequently asked questions | North Northamptonshire Council - East Northamptonshire Area

Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

New website

If you can't find what you're looking for - most information about our services can now be found on our new website.

Visit North Northamptonshire Council

Licensing - frequently asked questions

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Does carol singing need a Temporary Event Notice?
  • Is entertainment at garden fetes exempt?
  • When does a church or place of religious worship not require a licence?

For the answers to the above questions and similar questions please refer to information on regulated entertainment.

What do I need to do if I want to hold a street party? Unless you are selling alcohol or tickets then you do not a Temporary Event Notice for a street party.

How long can I stay open on New Years Eve? (This is only for licences that were converted under "Grandfather's rights" in 2005 and does not apply to any licences issued after that date or that have since requested that the embedded conditions be removed.)


EUGO logo