You may qualify for the Test and Trace support payments

Have you been instructed by NHS Test and Trace to self-isolate because you have tested positive for Covid-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has Covid-19?

More info

Food businesses

New premises

The registration of a food business establishment form should be completed if you are intending to open a new food business or if there any changes in activities such as a new owner to an existing business. If you are opening a new food business you must complete the form 28 days before you open for business.

The completed form should be returned to the Health Protection Team at East Northamptonshire Council, see details on right of screen.

Your details will be added to our database and the details passed to an Environmental Health Officer who will contact you to arrange a visit to your premises.

If you are unsure about whether you need to fill in the form or of you require assistance please contact the Health Protection team.

You can complete the form online at


More information

  1. New premises (you are here)
  2. Food safety inspections