Tourism Competition Notice
Dragon’s Den Privacy notice
East Northamptonshire Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. This Privacy Notice explains how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy.
This Privacy notice relates to the Dragon’s Den event.
Your personal information – what we need and why?
East Northamptonshire Council (the data controller) needs to collect your personal information, in the form of your name, age and email address, in order to make contact with you regarding the competition for which you are entering. The information you provide will be used for the purpose of verifying the entry criteria for the competition and to contact you if you have been successful / unsuccessful with your application.
We rely on your consent to do so. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need.
How we keep your information safe.
The council takes data security seriously. The information you provide will be held securely in our file management system. Access is only provided to authorised staff.
Who do we share your data with?
We will not share your data with any third parties, internally or externally, unless required or permitted to do so by law.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your personal information (name and email address) for one month from the date the competition closes, after which it will be securely destroyed.
Your Data Rights and Our Privacy Statement
- Service Specific Privacy Notices
- East Northamptonshire Local Plan & Neighbourhood Plans
- Council Tax and Housing Benefit
- Economic and Commercial Development Contact Database
- Houses in Multiple Occupation(HMO) Application
- National Taxi Database (NR3)
- Central Licensing Administration Unit
- Building Control
- Employee Privacy notice
- Safety and Resilience
- Garden Waste
- External Funding
- Housing Allocation and Homelessness
- Business Rates
- Recruitment Privacy Notice
- Environmental Protection, Health Protection and Private Sector Housing Privacy Notice
- Filming and Photography
- Housing Needs
- Comms - Press Contacts Privacy Notice
- Destination Nene Valley
- Facebook Privacy Notice
- Twitter Privacy Notice
- Councillors Privacy Notice
- Finance Privacy Notice
- Monitoring Officer - Code of Conduct Complaints and Register of Interests
- The Data Protection Officer
- Land Charges Privacy Notice
- Disabled Facilities Grant
- ICT Services Wifi Service Privacy Notice
- ICT Services GIS Mapping Service Privacy Notice
- ICT Service Desk - Staff and Councillors
- Electoral Services Privacy Notice
- Customer Services Privacy Notice
- Customer Services - My Account
- Planning Services Privacy Notice
- Community Safety, Safeguarding and the Conducting of Domestic Homicide Reviews
- Covid 19 Privacy Notice
- Corporate Support Privacy Notice
- Chief Executive's Office Privacy Notice
- Customer Appointments
- Transfer of personal data to North and West Northamptonshire Unitary Councils
- Northants Warm Homes Partnership
- Test and Trace Support Payments
- Tourism Competition Notice (you are here)