East Northamptonshire Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. This Privacy Notice explains how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy.
This Privacy notice relates to customer appointments.
Your personal information – what we need and why
East Northamptonshire Council (the data controller) needs to collect your personal information, in the form of your name and contact details, to help us in re-opening our offices to the public on an appointment basis. The information you provide will be used for contact tracing purposes only to keep our customers and staff safe.
It is necessary for us to collect this information to allow us to comply with our legal obligations set out in the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 s.2 and s.3.
We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need.
How we keep your information safe.
The council takes data security seriously. The information you provide will be held securely as part of our appointment management system.
Who do we share your data with?
We may need to share your personal information internally to allow us to arrange a suitable appointment. We may share your personal data externally as permitted by the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 part 2, Coronavirus Act 2020 and in line with government guidance, which enable local authorities to share information to support efforts against coronavirus.
No other third parties have access to your information unless the law expressly allows them to.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your personal information for 21 days from the date of your appointment, after which time it will be securely destroyed.
Your Data Rights and Our Privacy Statement
- Service Specific Privacy Notices
- East Northamptonshire Local Plan & Neighbourhood Plans
- Council Tax and Housing Benefit
- Economic and Commercial Development Contact Database
- Houses in Multiple Occupation(HMO) Application
- National Taxi Database (NR3)
- Central Licensing Administration Unit
- Building Control
- Employee Privacy notice
- Safety and Resilience
- Garden Waste
- External Funding
- Housing Allocation and Homelessness
- Business Rates
- Recruitment Privacy Notice
- Environmental Protection, Health Protection and Private Sector Housing Privacy Notice
- Filming and Photography
- Housing Needs
- Comms - Press Contacts Privacy Notice
- Destination Nene Valley
- Facebook Privacy Notice
- Twitter Privacy Notice
- Councillors Privacy Notice
- Finance Privacy Notice
- Monitoring Officer - Code of Conduct Complaints and Register of Interests
- The Data Protection Officer
- Land Charges Privacy Notice
- Disabled Facilities Grant
- ICT Services Wifi Service Privacy Notice
- ICT Services GIS Mapping Service Privacy Notice
- ICT Service Desk - Staff and Councillors
- Electoral Services Privacy Notice
- Customer Services Privacy Notice
- Customer Servives - My Account
- Planning Services Privacy Notice
- Community Safety, Safeguarding and the Conducting of Domestic Homicide Reviews
- Covid 19 Privacy Notice
- Corporate Support Privacy Notice
- Chief Executive's Office Privacy Notice
- Customer Appointments (you are here)
- Transfer of personal data to North and West Northamptonshire Unitary Councils