Economic and Commercial Development Contact Database
East Northamptonshire Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. This Privacy Notice explains how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy.
This Privacy notice relates to client records relating to Economic and Commercial Development Contact database.
Your personal information – what we need and why?
The council would like to add your contact details to our Economic & Commercial Development Contact Database so we can send you information (via email, phone or post) about:
- business events/initiatives/news;
- grant opportunities;
- support networks;
- training; and
- promotional activities.
The council needs your permission to hold personal information about you to keep you up-to-date. This includes your name, business name, position in the company, business address (or personal address if you operate from home), email, contact telephone/mobile number. In addition we would like to hold a record of your business sector interests to allow us to tailor the information we send to you. We do not collect or hold any special categories data (formerly referred to as sensitive personal data) for this processing.
The information you provide will be held within the Council’s Economic & Commercial Development Contact Database which is held on the Council’s secure ICT server.
Who does the Council share your data with?
We may need to share your personal information internally or with relevant agencies, partners, or consultants working with the Council as part of our business support activities, for example the operator of the Enterprise Centre East Northants. No other third parties will have access to your information, unless the law allows them to do so. As part of our signposting service we offer introductions between different businesses and between businesses and business support agenncies.
How long does the Council keep your data?
The council will maintain your personal data for the period of your business operational activities. If you no longer wish to be included in the Economic & Commercial Development Contact Database, please inform us. We will then securely dispose of your data.
What are your rights?
If at any point you believe the information the Council holds is incorrect you may request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter. For further information on the Council’s privacy standards please see our full privacy statement on the website
How to give your consent?
Please tick the boxes to reflect your wishes; sign and date in the space below and post to the address detailed.
Print Name: _____________________________________________________________
Economic and Commercial Services
East Northamptonshire Council
Thrapston NN14 4LZ
- Service Specific Privacy Notices
- East Northamptonshire Local Plan & Neighbourhood Plans
- Council Tax and Housing Benefit
- Economic and Commercial Development Contact Database (you are here)
- Houses in Multiple Occupation(HMO) Application
- National Taxi Database (NR3)
- Central Licensing Administration Unit
- Building Control
- Employee Privacy notice
- Safety and Resilience
- Garden Waste
- External Funding
- Housing Allocation and Homelessness
- Business Rates
- Recruitment Privacy Notice
- Environmental Protection, Health Protection and Private Sector Housing Privacy Notice
- Filming and Photography
- Housing Needs
- Comms - Press Contacts Privacy Notice
- Destination Nene Valley
- Facebook Privacy Notice
- Twitter Privacy Notice
- Councillors Privacy Notice
- Finance Privacy Notice
- Monitoring Officer - Code of Conduct Complaints and Register of Interests
- The Data Protection Officer
- Land Charges Privacy Notice
- Disabled Facilities Grant
- ICT Services Wifi Service Privacy Notice
- ICT Services GIS Mapping Service Privacy Notice
- ICT Service Desk - Staff and Councillors
- Electoral Services Privacy Notice
- Customer Services Privacy Notice
- Customer Services - My Account
- Planning Services Privacy Notice
- Community Safety, Safeguarding and the Conducting of Domestic Homicide Reviews
- Covid 19 Privacy Notice
- Corporate Support Privacy Notice
- Chief Executive's Office Privacy Notice
- Customer Appointments
- Transfer of personal data to North and West Northamptonshire Unitary Councils
- Northants Warm Homes Partnership
- Test and Trace Support Payments
- Tourism Competition Notice