Customer Servives - My Account
East Northamptonshire Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. This Privacy Notice explains how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy.
This Privacy notice relates to client records relating to details held in a My Account on our CRM (customer relationship management) platform.
Your personal information – what we need and why
East Northamptonshire Council (the data controller) collects personal information from you in order to deal with your service requests and to keep you updated in any changes to the service. Collecting your data will also ensure we are able to provide the service you have asked us for.
The data we collect may include your name, address, email, telephone number and any other information on the form. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need.
We rely on your consent to create and maintain your My Account profile.
For more information on how we use your personal information in relation to specific services please see our Service Specific Privacy Notices.
How we keep your information safe.
The information you provide will be held securely as part of your account in our customer relationship management system. It is necessary to hold this information to allow us to deliver the services you request, monitor service provision and improve where we need to.
Who does the council share your data with?
We will share your personal information internally with the relevant service area. If the service request requires, details will be shared with our waste contractors to deal with your enquiry and our payment processor. Information shared will be the minimal amount, required to carry out the service request.
We will always keep your personal information safe and no other third parties have access to your information unless the law expressly allows them to.
How long does the council keep your data?
We will only keep your information for the minimum period necessary. All information will be held securely and will be securely destroyed when it is no longer required.
Your personal data has been provided to us with your consent to use for a specific purpose. Personal data will be securely held in this system for continued use as “My Account” is a working document and customers can request further services and liaise with Customer Services within this system. Personal details can be deleted by request.
Your data rights and our privacy statement
- Service Specific Privacy Notices
- East Northamptonshire Local Plan & Neighbourhood Plans
- Council Tax and Housing Benefit
- Economic and Commercial Development Contact Database
- Houses in Multiple Occupation(HMO) Application
- National Taxi Database (NR3)
- Central Licensing Administration Unit
- Building Control
- Employee Privacy notice
- Safety and Resilience
- Garden Waste
- External Funding
- Housing Allocation and Homelessness
- Business Rates
- Recruitment Privacy Notice
- Environmental Protection, Health Protection and Private Sector Housing Privacy Notice
- Filming and Photography
- Housing Needs
- Comms - Press Contacts Privacy Notice
- Destination Nene Valley
- Facebook Privacy Notice
- Twitter Privacy Notice
- Councillors Privacy Notice
- Finance Privacy Notice
- Monitoring Officer - Code of Conduct Complaints and Register of Interests
- The Data Protection Officer
- Land Charges Privacy Notice
- Disabled Facilities Grant
- ICT Services Wifi Service Privacy Notice
- ICT Services GIS Mapping Service Privacy Notice
- ICT Service Desk - Staff and Councillors
- Electoral Services Privacy Notice
- Customer Services Privacy Notice
- Customer Servives - My Account (you are here)
- Planning Services Privacy Notice
- Community Safety, Safeguarding and the Conducting of Domestic Homicide Reviews
- Covid 19 Privacy Notice
- Corporate Support Privacy Notice
- Chief Executive's Office Privacy Notice
- Customer Appointments
- Transfer of personal data to North and West Northamptonshire Unitary Councils