ICT Services Wifi Service Privacy Notice
East Northamptonshire Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. This Privacy Notice explains how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy.
Your personal information - what we need and why
East Northamptonshire Council (the data controller) collects your personal information to deal with your enquiry/allow us to provide you with the access to our wifi that you have asked for. It is necessary to hold this information so we can deliver services and monitor service provision to help us improve where we need to.
The personal information we collect includes your name, email address and IP address and any other information supplied when logging in. All access to our wifi is tracked for security reasons.
We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need.
How we keep your information safe.
The council takes data security seriously. The information you provide will be held securely in our ICT systems.
Who do we share your data with?
We may need to share your personal information internally to provide the service you require.
No other third parties have access to your information unless the law expressly allows them to.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your personal information (name, email address, IP data) for 1 year from the last point you contact us, after which time it will be securely destroyed.
Your Data Rights and Our Privacy Statement
- Service Specific Privacy Notices
- East Northamptonshire Local Plan & Neighbourhood Plans
- Council Tax and Housing Benefit
- Economic and Commercial Development Contact Database
- Houses in Multiple Occupation(HMO) Application
- National Taxi Database (NR3)
- Central Licensing Administration Unit
- Building Control
- Employee Privacy notice
- Safety and Resilience
- Garden Waste
- External Funding
- Housing Allocation and Homelessness
- Business Rates
- Recruitment Privacy Notice
- Environmental Protection, Health Protection and Private Sector Housing Privacy Notice
- Filming and Photography
- Housing Needs
- Comms - Press Contacts Privacy Notice
- Destination Nene Valley
- Facebook Privacy Notice
- Twitter Privacy Notice
- Councillors Privacy Notice
- Finance Privacy Notice
- Monitoring Officer - Code of Conduct Complaints and Register of Interests
- The Data Protection Officer
- Land Charges Privacy Notice
- Disabled Facilities Grant
- ICT Services Wifi Service Privacy Notice (you are here)
- ICT Services GIS Mapping Service Privacy Notice
- ICT Service Desk - Staff and Councillors
- Electoral Services Privacy Notice
- Customer Services Privacy Notice
- Customer Services - My Account
- Planning Services Privacy Notice
- Community Safety, Safeguarding and the Conducting of Domestic Homicide Reviews
- Covid 19 Privacy Notice
- Corporate Support Privacy Notice
- Chief Executive's Office Privacy Notice
- Customer Appointments
- Transfer of personal data to North and West Northamptonshire Unitary Councils
- Northants Warm Homes Partnership
- Test and Trace Support Payments
- Tourism Competition Notice