Facebook Privacy Notice
East Northamptonshire Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. This Privacy Notice explains how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy when you contact us using Facebook.
East Northamptonshire Council (ENC) and Facebook are joint data controllers for our customers’ use of the ENC Facebook page.
East Northamptonshire Council will process the comments you make about our services and you can read more about ENC’s processing and privacy notice here.
Facebook will process the information relating to the use of Facebook itself and you can read more about Facebook’s processing here.
ENC will receive some statistical information about your visits to our page and processing for statistical purposes is deemed to be compatible with the original purpose (so why you visited our page). These statistics do not identify you and help ENC to understand how people are engaging with us which will help us offer our services.
- Service Specific Privacy Notices
- East Northamptonshire Local Plan & Neighbourhood Plans
- Council Tax and Housing Benefit
- Economic and Commercial Development Contact Database
- Houses in Multiple Occupation(HMO) Application
- National Taxi Database (NR3)
- Central Licensing Administration Unit
- Building Control
- Employee Privacy notice
- Safety and Resilience
- Garden Waste
- External Funding
- Housing Allocation and Homelessness
- Business Rates
- Recruitment Privacy Notice
- Environmental Protection, Health Protection and Private Sector Housing Privacy Notice
- Filming and Photography
- Housing Needs
- Comms - Press Contacts Privacy Notice
- Destination Nene Valley
- Facebook Privacy Notice (you are here)
- Twitter Privacy Notice
- Councillors Privacy Notice
- Finance Privacy Notice
- Monitoring Officer - Code of Conduct Complaints and Register of Interests
- The Data Protection Officer
- Land Charges Privacy Notice
- Disabled Facilities Grant