Comms - Press Contacts Privacy Notice
East Northamptonshire Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. This Privacy Notice explains how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy.
This Privacy notice relates to press contacts held by the Communications team.
Your personal information – what we need and why
East Northamptonshire Council collects and holds personal information from you. We need to hold this information to deliver services and provide you with updates on council news. We will only collect personal data that we need and the information you provide will be held securely in East Northamptonshire Council’s systems.
Who does the council share your data with?
The personal data we collect about you will be held securely in a dedicated secure system only accessible by the Communications team at East Northamptonshire Council. We will always keep your personal information safe and no other third parties have access to your information unless the law expressly allows them to.
How long does the council keep your data?
The council will keep your personal information (name, address, contact details) until 31 March 2021 after which time it will be securely destroyed.
- Service Specific Privacy Notices
- East Northamptonshire Local Plan & Neighbourhood Plans
- Council Tax and Housing Benefit
- Economic and Commercial Development Contact Database
- Houses in Multiple Occupation(HMO) Application
- National Taxi Database (NR3)
- Central Licensing Administration Unit
- Building Control
- Employee Privacy notice
- Safety and Resilience
- Garden Waste
- External Funding
- Housing Allocation and Homelessness
- Business Rates
- Recruitment Privacy Notice
- Environmental Protection, Health Protection and Private Sector Housing Privacy Notice
- Filming and Photography
- Housing Needs
- Comms - Press Contacts Privacy Notice (you are here)
- Destination Nene Valley
- Facebook Privacy Notice
- Twitter Privacy Notice
- Councillors Privacy Notice
- Finance Privacy Notice
- Monitoring Officer - Code of Conduct Complaints and Register of Interests
- The Data Protection Officer
- Land Charges Privacy Notice
- Disabled Facilities Grant