East Northamptonshire Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. This Privacy Notice explains how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy.
This Privacy notice relates to customer information collected in the course of providing external funding advice.
1. Your personal information – what we need and why.
East Northamptonshire Council (the data controller for the personal information you provide in this form) collects the email addresses and contact details of individuals and organisations who have made an enquiry about funding for a community project.
The Council holds this information to allow us to provide you with the services and information you have requested from us, this may include providing support in completing applications to funders.
We will also use your email address for the following legitimate business processes
- Notifying you when a new funding stream, which might be of use to you, is announced.
- Notify you of funding fairs / funding training events run by the External Funding Manager at East Northamptonshire Council.
- Notify you of funding fairs / funding training events run by other organisations in the county.
- You always have the option to opt out from these mailings.
- Contacting you to ask whether you are satisfied with the funding service received.
We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need.
No data profiling (i.e. looking at lots of people’s personal data to group them in relation to what services they may be interested in) is undertaken.
2. How we keep your information safe.
The council takes your data security seriously. The information you provide will be held securely in the External Funding Manager’s file management system.
3. Who will the data be shared with?
The External Funding Manager will not share your data with any third parties, internally or externally (except admin staff when undertaking annual satisfaction survey), unless required or permitted to do so by law.
4. How long do we keep your data?
The council will keep your personal information (email only) until you request it be deleted.
5. Marketing consent
The council will not use your personal information for marketing.
The Data Protection Officer and the council’s Privacy Statement
- Service Specific Privacy Notices
- East Northamptonshire Local Plan & Neighbourhood Plans
- Council Tax and Housing Benefit
- Economic and Commercial Development Contact Database
- Houses in Multiple Occupation(HMO) Application
- National Taxi Database (NR3)
- Central Licensing Administration Unit
- Building Control
- Employee Privacy notice
- Safety and Resilience
- Garden Waste
- External Funding (you are here)
- Housing Allocation and Homelessness
- Business Rates
- Recruitment Privacy Notice
- Environmental Protection, Health Protection and Private Sector Housing Privacy Notice
- Filming and Photography
- Housing Needs
- Comms - Press Contacts Privacy Notice
- Destination Nene Valley
- Facebook Privacy Notice
- Twitter Privacy Notice
- Councillors Privacy Notice
- Finance Privacy Notice
- Monitoring Officer - Code of Conduct Complaints and Register of Interests
- The Data Protection Officer
- Land Charges Privacy Notice
- Disabled Facilities Grant
- ICT Services Wifi Service Privacy Notice
- ICT Services GIS Mapping Service Privacy Notice
- ICT Service Desk - Staff and Councillors
- Electoral Services Privacy Notice
- Customer Services Privacy Notice
- Customer Services - My Account
- Planning Services Privacy Notice
- Community Safety, Safeguarding and the Conducting of Domestic Homicide Reviews
- Covid 19 Privacy Notice
- Corporate Support Privacy Notice
- Chief Executive's Office Privacy Notice
- Customer Appointments
- Transfer of personal data to North and West Northamptonshire Unitary Councils
- Northants Warm Homes Partnership
- Test and Trace Support Payments
- Tourism Competition Notice