How we store your information
East Northamptonshire Council stores your data within the European Union. Some organisations which provide services to us may transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area, but we will only allow them to do so if your data is adequately protected.
For example, some of our systems use Microsoft products. As an American company, it may be that using their products result in personal data being transferred to or accessible from the USA. However, we will allow this as we are certain personal data will still be adequately protected (as Microsoft is certified under the USA’s Privacy Shield scheme).
- How we use your personal information
- Why do we collect information about you?
- What information do we collect and hold about you?
- Who do we share your information with, why and how?
- How we will keep your information accurate and up to date
- Prevention and detection of crime and fraud
- How we will keep your information safe
- Your privacy at the heart of everything we do
- How we store your information (you are here)
- How long we will keep your information
- Keeping you in control – understanding your rights around your personal information
- Who to contact
- Service Specific Privacy Notice