Your privacy at the heart of everything we do
We have introduced a Privacy Impact Assessment process to ensure all new work and reviews of existing systems and processes which involve personal data consider the impact on your privacy.
This process means that our staff and partners consider your privacy from the outset of any new piece of work and continue to review its likely impact throughout the life of the project.
Privacy impact assessments for major projects where there is significant potential impact on data privacy are also provided to our council committees for consideration, to allow effective decision making around council policy and new work.
- How we use your personal information
- Why do we collect information about you?
- What information do we collect and hold about you?
- Who do we share your information with, why and how?
- How we will keep your information accurate and up to date
- Prevention and detection of crime and fraud
- How we will keep your information safe
- Your privacy at the heart of everything we do (you are here)
- How we store your information
- How long we will keep your information
- Keeping you in control – understanding your rights around your personal information
- Who to contact
- Service Specific Privacy Notice