Prevention and detection of crime and fraud
We have a legal obligation to work with partner agencies, including credit reference agencies, to share information to prevent or detect crime and fraud. We are obliged to do this on request and will only do this to verified agencies or where we have a contract and relevant information sharing agreement in place. This helps us to ensure we keep your data secure and that it is only used for the purposes we provide or request it for.
We will only share necessary information and will do this using secure channels.
- How we use your personal information
- Why do we collect information about you?
- What information do we collect and hold about you?
- Who do we share your information with, why and how?
- How we will keep your information accurate and up to date
- Prevention and detection of crime and fraud (you are here)
- How we will keep your information safe
- Your privacy at the heart of everything we do
- How we store your information
- How long we will keep your information
- Keeping you in control – understanding your rights around your personal information
- Who to contact
- Service Specific Privacy Notice