How we will keep your information accurate and up to date
All our staff undertake data protection training and know the importance of accuracy of personal data held about our staff and customers. They are encouraged to ensure we keep your data up to date and accurate.
We also encourage you to let us know if your information has changed. You can do this by Changing Your Circumstances
- How we use your personal information
- Why do we collect information about you?
- What information do we collect and hold about you?
- Who do we share your information with, why and how?
- How we will keep your information accurate and up to date (you are here)
- Prevention and detection of crime and fraud
- How we will keep your information safe
- Your privacy at the heart of everything we do
- How we store your information
- How long we will keep your information
- Keeping you in control – understanding your rights around your personal information
- Who to contact
- Service Specific Privacy Notice