Service Specific Privacy Notice
East Northamptonshire Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. The notices below provide more detailed information about how we handle your information for specific council services.
Privacy notices for individual services:
- How we use your personal information
- Why do we collect information about you?
- What information do we collect and hold about you?
- Who do we share your information with, why and how?
- How we will keep your information accurate and up to date
- Prevention and detection of crime and fraud
- How we will keep your information safe
- Your privacy at the heart of everything we do
- How we store your information
- How long we will keep your information
- Keeping you in control – understanding your rights around your personal information
- Who to contact
- Service Specific Privacy Notice (you are here)