Who to contact
If you would like further information about how we use your personal information, or you wish to exercise one of your data rights or you wish to complain about the use of your personal information please contact the Data Protection Officer on 01832 742229 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can write toData Protection Officer East Northamptonshire Council Cedar Drive Thrapston Northamptonshire NN14 4LZ
- How we use your personal information
- Why do we collect information about you?
- What information do we collect and hold about you?
- Who do we share your information with, why and how?
- How we will keep your information accurate and up to date
- Prevention and detection of crime and fraud
- How we will keep your information safe
- Your privacy at the heart of everything we do
- How we store your information
- How long we will keep your information
- Keeping you in control – understanding your rights around your personal information
- Who to contact (you are here)
- Service Specific Privacy Notice