How long we will keep your information
We only keep your personal information for as long as it is needed. In some cases, the law dictates that we must keep it for longer periods than our customers would expect.
We have a data retention policy and schedule which details what personal information we hold and for how long for each of the services we provide. If you would like more information on how long your information will be held please contact the Data Protection Officer
- How we use your personal information
- Why do we collect information about you?
- What information do we collect and hold about you?
- Who do we share your information with, why and how?
- How we will keep your information accurate and up to date
- Prevention and detection of crime and fraud
- How we will keep your information safe
- Your privacy at the heart of everything we do
- How we store your information
- How long we will keep your information (you are here)
- Keeping you in control – understanding your rights around your personal information
- Who to contact
- Service Specific Privacy Notice