Your Data Rights
What are your rights?
- If at any point you believe the information we hold is incorrect you may request to see it, have it corrected or deleted. Please contact the relevant department or customer services to request this.
- You are entitled to request a copy of your personal data. Please see the Subject Access Request page for more information.
- From June 2018, if you no longer live in the district of East Northamptonshire and would like us to remove all records relating to you from our systems, you may request this via our Data Protection Officer. We will do this within one calendar month unless we are required by law to hold the information for longer.
- If you wish to complain about how we have handled your data you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will conduct an independent investigation on your behalf.
- If you are not satisfied with our response you may submit a formal complaint to the Information Commissioners Office.
The council’s Information Governance Manager has responsibility for all data protection issues and you can contact her by email at email@example.com