Phone calls

From 2pm on Tues 24 April all calls will be diverted to our out of hours service, due to a new phone system being installed. Your requests will be sent to us via email and we'll respond ASAP. Thanks.

Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB)

Report anti-social behaviour

The Home Office defines anti-social behaviour as:  

"A variety of behaviour covering a complex of selfish and unacceptable activity that can blight the quality of community life."

Examples of anti-social behaviour include:  

  • Criminal damage
  • Graffiti
  • Under age drinking
  • Riding motorcycles or mopeds late at night 
  • Excessively loud music being played from a house or car
  • Swearing or spitting in the street
  • Yobbish behaviour or intimidating gangs taking over public places

If you are a victim of anti-social behaviour or wish to report it there are different ways to do so. You can contact East Northamptonshire Council at:


Alternatively, you can telephone Northamptonshire Police on 101. 

In an emergency always dial 999.

The East Northamptonshire Community Safety Partnership will make certain that victims are at the centre of their response to anti-social behaviour by ensuring that the partnership adheres to the ASB Service Standards.

rating button