The Community Facilities Fund is now open to applications for any constituted community group / organisation and Town or Parish Council in East Northamptonshire to apply for the use on community facilities within the district of East Northamptonshire.
It funds capital projects up to £50,000. There must be a minimum of 25% match funding to be eligible to apply. If you are a smaller organisation we can give up to 75%, but larger organisations maybe required to have a larger proportion of match funding in place.
For those applications seeking £10,000 and below it is a one stage process and for those seeking £10,001 to £50,000 it is a two part process.
Please see the CFF Round 6 Process flowchart.
What can the fund be used for?
This fund is for capital work only, such as building and construction costs; refurbishment works; large items of equipment etc. The following are examples of what we can fund:
- Environmental improvements
- Community centres / village halls
- Sports clubs
- Play equipment for parks and open spaces
- Footpaths and cycle ways connecting to East Northamptonshire Greenway
- Carparks where they are part of a larger scheme to promote health and wellbeing
- Schools / libraries / churches where they can show it is for the benefit of the whole community
How to apply for the fund
Please submit your completed application form with any supporting documents to:
The closing date for application is Wednesday 5 September 2018 at 5pm.
Previous rounds of the CFF
The Council's Policy and Resources committee approved the awards listed in these tables for round one (2013/14), round two (2014/15), round three (2015/16), round four (2016/17) and round five (2017/18) of the CFF.
See our CFF gallery for photographs of previous successful groups.