North Northamptonshire Sustainable Design SPD
The Sustainable Design SPD was prepared by the Joint Planning Unit (JPU) during 2008. It was subsequently adopted by East Northamptonshire Council's Planning Policy Committee on 5 March 2009.
This forms the main design guidance SPD in respect of design policies in the adopted Core Strategy. It should form the principal reference point for preparing or assessing the design of individual development proposals.
A comprehensive update to this SPD is currently being undertaken by the JPU with consultation due to take place in summer 2017.
- North Northamptonshire Sustainable Design SPD (you are here)
- Northamptonshire Place and Movement Guide
- Developer Contributions SPD
- Supplementary Planning Guidance, Development Briefs and Village Design Statements
- Supplementary Planning Guidance
- Development Briefs
- Village Design Statements
- Neighbourhood Plans
- Shop Front Design SPD
- Biodiversity SPD for Northamptonshire
- Domestic Waste Storage and Collection SPD
- Trees and Landscape SPD
- Open Space SPD
- Wind and Solar Energy SPD
- Pilton, Stoke Doyle and Wadenhoe Village Design Statement SPD
- Special Protection Area SPD
- Tree Management - Guidance and Principles
- Residential Annexes SPD