North Northamptonshire Statement of Community Involvement
The Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) is a statutory document which explains how the Council will inform and involve the community, stakeholders and statutory bodies in the preparation and revision of its development plan documents.
It also sets out how the Council’s procedures and arrangements for involving the community when considering planning applications.
The Council has previously prepared and published SCIs, this latest version was adopted by North Northamptonshire Council at the Council meeting held on 28 July 2022 and updates how the Council will consult with local communities on planning issues, including how the Council will support the preparation of Neighbourhood Plans. This document provides a single SCI for North Northamptonshire Council.
- Local Plan - The Policies
- North Northamptonshire Joint Planning Unit
- Core Spatial Strategy
- National Policies, Communities and Local Government Information
- North Northamptonshire Statement of Community Involvement (you are here)
- East Northamptonshire Local Plan Part 2
- The Adopted Development Plan - Index of Policies
- Self and Custom Build
- Open Space and Playing Pitch Strategy
- Local Development Scheme
- Local Plan Part 2 Additional Site Allocation
- Local Plan Part 2 Additional Sites Consultation (Rushden), October 2020
- Planning Policy Committee - 27th January 2021 Document Links
- Pre-Submission Draft Local Plan Part 2 Consultation - Regulation 19
- East Northamptonshire Local Plan Part 2 - Examination