North Northamptonshire Joint Planning Unit
The North Northamptonshire Joint Planning Unit is a partnership of Corby, Wellingborough, Kettering and East Northamptonshire councils together with Northamptonshire County Council who have worked together to create an overall plan for North Northamptonshire. The Joint Planning Unit reports to a Joint Planning Committee.
The North Northamptonshire Core Spatial Strategy was adopted in June 2008. This Plan sets out the overall spatial strategy for North Northamptonshire for the period 2001-2021, including where development should be located, and the standards it should aim to achieve. The Core Strategy is the framework for the Site Specific Plans (Development Plan Documents) being prepared by the individual Borough/District Councils.
The Core Spatial Strategy is now being reviewed to look at the period to 2026 and beyond. To start the review process, consultation was undertaken on the Scope of the Core Strategy (what it should contain and what issues it should cover). This consultation took place from Monday 16th February and ended on Monday 30th March 2009.
Information about the work of the Joint Planning Unit, the review of the Core Spatial Strategy and relevant documents can be found on the Joint Planning Unit Web Site www.nnjpu.org.ukIf you have any questions about the work of the Joint Planning Unit tel: 01536 274974 email: email@example.com
- Local Plan - The Policies
- North Northamptonshire Joint Planning Unit (you are here)
- Core Spatial Strategy
- National Policies, Communities and Local Government Information
- Statement of Community Involvement
- East Northamptonshire Local Plan Part 2
- The Adopted Development Plan - Index of Policies
- Self Build and Custom Build Register
- Open Space and Playing Pitch Strategy
- Local Development Scheme
- Local Plan Part 2 Additional Site Allocation
- Local Plan Part 2 Additional Sites Consultation (Rushden), October 2020
- Planning Policy Committee - 27th January 2021 Document Links
- Pre-Submission Draft Local Plan Part 2 Consultation - Regulation 19