Oundle Neighbourhood Plan
Current stage in process: Regulation 14 consultation
On 9 April 2018, Oundle Town Council published the “Regulation 14” (1st draft) version Neighbourhood Plan for consultation.
Representations in response to the 1st draft consultation will need to be received by Oundle Town Council by 21 May 2018. The Town Council has produced an online form for the submission of responses to the Regulation 14 consultation. Further details are available through the Town Council’s Neighbourhood Plan web page.
Previous Stage - Designation of Neighbourhood Area
On 20 December 2012, East Northamptonshire Council received an application from Oundle Town Council for the designation of the whole of the Oundle Parish area as a Neighbourhood Plan area.
The application triggered a statutory consultation, inviting comments about whether the proposed boundary for Oundle was considered suitable for carrying out neighbourhood planning. This took place over 6 weeks, from 18 February – 1 April 2013 inclusive. Comments received were considered by the Planning Policy Committee on 17 June 2013, who endorsed the designation of Oundle Parish as a Neighbourhood Plan area.
"Regulation 7" Notice (Formal Neighbourhood Plan area designation notice)
For general queries regarding neighbourhood planning please contact the planning policy team on 01832 742010
- Neighbourhood Planning in East Northamptonshire
- Key Stages to Neighbourhood Planning
- Barnwell Neighbourhood Plan
- Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan
- Higham Ferrers Neighbourhood Plan
- Oundle Neighbourhood Plan (you are here)
- Raunds Neighbourhood Plan
- Rushden Neighbourhood Plan
- Irthlingborough Neighbourhood Plan
- Stanwick Neighbourhood Plan
- Barrowden and Wakerley Joint Neighbourhood Plan
- Brigstock Neighbourhood Plan
- Deene and Deenethorpe Neighbourhood Plan
- King's Cliffe Neighbourhood Plan
- Regulation 16 Consultations
- Collyweston Neighbourhood Plan
- Glapthorn Neighbourhood Plan
- Duddington with Fineshade Neighbourhood Plan
- Warmington Neighbourhood Plan
- Ringstead Neighbourhood Plan