Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan
Neighbourhood Plan 'Made'
The Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan 2016-2031 was adopted ('made') by East Northamptonshire Council on 17 July 2017. It now forms a part of the development plan for the area and from hereon will be used to assist in the determination of planning applications.
‘Making’ of the Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan is confirmed by notice, under Regulations 19-20 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, as amended:
- Statutory notice, confirming 'making' of the Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan 2016-2013
- 'Made' version of Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan
A referendum relating to the Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan was held on Thursday, 4 May 2017.
The question asked, was:
"Do you want East Northamptonshire Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Chelveston cum Caldecott to help it decide planning applications in the Neighbourhood Area?"
The Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan received a majority 'Yes' vote in favour of this question.The official declaration of results and referendum documents can be viewed below:
- Declaration of Result
- Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan – Report of Examination (report of the independent examiner)
- Representations submitted to the Independent Examiner
Neighbourhood Area Designation
On 11 September 2013, East Northamptonshire Council received an application from Chelveston cum Caldecott Parish Council for the designation of the designation of a Neighbourhood Plan area. This was agreed by the Planning Policy Committee on 12 Feb 2014.
Subsequently, on 13 October 2014, the Parish Council decided to apply to amend the previously designated Neighbourhood Area, so that this would correspond to the new parish boundary which came into effect from 15 October 2014. Accordingly, East Northamptonshire Council approved a revised Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Area on 8 April 2015. Relevant documents regarding the Neighbourhood Area designation are available below.
- Chelveston cum Caldecott Proposed Revision to Neighbourhood Area
- Chelveston cum Caldecott Parish Council application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area
- Chelveston cum Caldecott– formal notice of application for designation of a Neighbourhood Area
For general queries regarding neighbourhood planning please contact the planning policy team on 01832 742010.
- Neighbourhood Planning in East Northamptonshire
- Key Stages to Neighbourhood Planning
- Barnwell Neighbourhood Plan
- Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan (you are here)
- Higham Ferrers Neighbourhood Plan
- Oundle Neighbourhood Plan
- Raunds Neighbourhood Plan
- Rushden Neighbourhood Plan
- Irthlingborough Neighbourhood Plan
- Stanwick Neighbourhood Plan
- Barrowden and Wakerley Joint Neighbourhood Plan
- Brigstock Neighbourhood Plan
- Deene and Deenethorpe Neighbourhood Plan
- King's Cliffe Neighbourhood Plan
- Regulation 16 Consultations
- Collyweston Neighbourhood Plan
- Glapthorn Neighbourhood Plan
- Duddington with Fineshade Neighbourhood Plan
- Warmington Neighbourhood Plan
- Ringstead Neighbourhood Plan