Hargrave Neighbourhood Plan
Submission of the Hargrave Neighbourhood Plan
On 23 April 2021 Hargrave Parish Council wrote to East Northamptonshire Council, to formally submit the Hargrave Neighbourhood Development Plan and supporting documents for examination, in accordance with Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, as amended. The submission documents, or ‘plan proposal’, consist of:
- A map identifying the area to which the proposed neighbourhood development plan relates [bound within the Hargrave Neighbourhood Plan 2011-2031];
- The Consultation Statement;
- The proposed neighbourhood development plan [submission version Hargrave Neighbourhood Plan 2011-2031];
- A statement (“Basic Conditions Statement”) explaining how the proposed neighbourhood development plan meets the requirements of paragraph 8 of Schedule 4B to the Town and Country Planning Act 1990
To comply with these and other statutory requirements, Hargrave Parish Council has submitted the following documents:
- Hargrave Neighbourhood Plan 2011-2031
- Consultation Statement
- Consultation Statement (appendices)
- Basic Conditions Statement
These documents, together with other supporting documentation, may also be downloaded from Hargrave Parish Council’s Neighbourhood Planning web page.
The Parish Council/ Neighbourhood Planning Group have also prepared the necessary Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Habitat Regulations Assessment (HRA) reports, respectively required by the: Environmental Assessment of Plans and Programmes Regulations 2004 (SI 2004 No 1633), The Conservation of Habitats and Species Regulations 2017 (SI 2017 No 1012) and Equality Act 2010, respectively. The screening opinions are available through the following links:
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) report
- Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) report
- Equalities Impact Assessment (EIA) report
On 29 April 2021, we wrote to the Parish Council, to confirm that the plan proposal complies with all of the relevant statutory requirements.
The "Regulation 16" Consultation
Submission of the Neighbourhood Plan under Regulation 15 represents the stage where Hargrave Parish Council and the appointed Neighbourhood Planning Group effectively “hands over the baton” for the neighbourhood development plan to the local planning authority.
The Regulation 16 consultation will take place from 17 May – 28 June 2021, inclusive, with reference to the “Basic Conditions” that the Neighbourhood Plan needs to meet. These require that the plan:
- Has regard to national policy and guidance from the Secretary of State;
- Contributes to sustainable development;
- Is in general conformity with the strategic policy of the development plan for the area or any part of that area;
- Doesn’t breach or is otherwise compatible with EU obligations – this includes the SEA Directive of 2001/42/EC; and that
- The making of the Neighbourhood Plan is not likely to have a significant effect on a European site (as defined in the Conservation of Habitats and Species regulations 2017), either alone or in combination with other plans or projects.
Documentation for the Regulation 16 consultation (consultation forms and other supporting information) will be set out below in advance of the start of the consultation (17 May 2021).
If you have any queries regarding the Regulation 16 consultation please email planningpolicy.ENC@northnorthants.gov.uk .
Further details of the consultation, including consultation documents, are available from the relevant part of the Parish Council’s Neighbourhood Planning web page.
- Hargrave Parish Council formal notice of application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area
- Hargrave Parish Council map showing the proposed Neighbourhood Area
On 6th September 2019 East Northamptonshire Council formally designated the whole of Hargave parish as a Neighbourhood Area in accordance with Regulation 7.
- Neighbourhood Planning in East Northamptonshire
- Key Stages to Neighbourhood Planning
- Barnwell Neighbourhood Plan
- Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan
- Higham Ferrers Neighbourhood Plan
- Oundle Neighbourhood Plan
- Raunds Neighbourhood Plan
- Rushden Neighbourhood Plan
- Irthlingborough Neighbourhood Plan
- Stanwick Neighbourhood Plan
- Barrowden and Wakerley Joint Neighbourhood Plan
- Brigstock Neighbourhood Plan
- Deene and Deenethorpe Neighbourhood Plan
- King's Cliffe Neighbourhood Plan
- Regulation 16 Consultations
- Collyweston Neighbourhood Plan
- Glapthorn Neighbourhood Plan
- Duddington with Fineshade Neighbourhood Plan
- Warmington Neighbourhood Plan
- Ringstead Neighbourhood Plan
- Twywell Neighbourhood Plan
- Hargrave Neighbourhood Plan (you are here)
- Great Addington Neighbourhood Plan
- Position Statement –Oundle Neighbourhood Plan Examination
- Nassington Neighbourhood Plan