Warmington Neighbourhood Plan
The Warmington Neighbourhood Plan has been in preparation since 2017. Full details about the Plan are available through the Warmington2031 website.
The referendum was held on 24th October 2019. From an electorate of 797, 384 voted and 354 were in favour of the Plan. Those in favour of the Plan comprised 92% of those who voted. This is sufficient to justify the Plan being accepted as ‘Made’.
The aim is now that a Report on this topic will be presented to the next available Council or Planning Policy Committee meeting.
Examiner’s final report received and referendum now to be held 24th October 2019
Submission of the Warmington Neighbourhood Development Plan
- A map identifying the area to which the proposed neighbourhood development plan relates [bound within the Warmington Neighbourhood Plan 2011-2031];
- The Consultation Statement;
- The proposed neighbourhood development plan [submission version Warmington Neighbourhood Development Plan 2011-2031];
- A statement (“Basic Conditions Statement”) explaining how the proposed neighbourhood development plan meets the requirements of paragraph 8 of Schedule 4B to the Town and Country Planning Act 1990
- Warmington Neighbourhood Development Plan Submission document (dated 13.05.2019)
- Consultation Statement (dated May 2019)
- Consultation Statement appendices (dated May 2019)
- Basic Conditions Statement (dated May 2019)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) screening document.
- Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) screening document.
- Equalities Impact Assessment (EIA) initial screening form.
The "Regulation 16" Consultation
- Has regard to national policy and guidance from the Secretary of State;
- Contributes to sustainable development;
- Is in general conformity with the strategic policy of the development plan for the area or any part of that area;
- Doesn’t breach or is otherwise compatible with EU obligations – this includes the SEA Directive of 2001/42/EC; and that
- The making of the Neighbourhood Plan is not likely to have a significant effect on a European site (as defined in the Conservation of Habitats and Species regulations 2010(d)), either alone or in combination with other plans or projects.
Regulation 14 consultation
On 25 January 2019, Warmington Parish Council published the “Regulation 14” (1st draft) version Neighbourhood Plan for consultation.
Representations in response to the Regulation 14 consultation need to be received by Warmington Parish Council by 8 March 2019. Full details are available through the Parish Council’s Regulation 14 consultation web page.
Designation of Neighbourhood Area
On 7 June 2017, East Northamptonshire Council received an application from Warmington Parish Council for the designation of the whole of the parish area of Warmington as a Neighbourhood Plan area.
A map showing the proposed area to be covered by the plan together with a copy of the application that has been submitted can be viewed below.
- Warmington Parish Council application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area
- Warmington formal notice of application for designation of a Neighbourhood Area
Statutory consultation for Warmington Neighbourhood Area will take place over 4 weeks between 16 June and 17 July 2017
Following the statutory consultation under Regulation 6 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended), the Warmington Neighbourhood Area was formally designated by East Northamptonshire Council on 8 August 2017 under delegated powers.
Warmington Parish Council will now commence the formal preparation of a Neighbourhood Plan.
- Neighbourhood Planning in East Northamptonshire
- Key Stages to Neighbourhood Planning
- Barnwell Neighbourhood Plan
- Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan
- Higham Ferrers Neighbourhood Plan
- Oundle Neighbourhood Plan
- Raunds Neighbourhood Plan
- Rushden Neighbourhood Plan
- Irthlingborough Neighbourhood Plan
- Stanwick Neighbourhood Plan
- Barrowden and Wakerley Joint Neighbourhood Plan
- Brigstock Neighbourhood Plan
- Deene and Deenethorpe Neighbourhood Plan
- King's Cliffe Neighbourhood Plan
- Regulation 16 Consultations
- Collyweston Neighbourhood Plan
- Glapthorn Neighbourhood Plan
- Duddington with Fineshade Neighbourhood Plan
- Warmington Neighbourhood Plan (you are here)
- Ringstead Neighbourhood Plan
- Twywell Neighbourhood Plan
- Hargrave Neighbourhood Plan
- Position Statement –Oundle Neighbourhood Plan Examination