Duddington with Fineshade Neighbourhood Plan
On 9 June 2016, East Northamptonshire Council received an application from Duddington with Fineshade Parish Council for the designation of the whole of the parish area of Duddington with Fineshade as a Neighbourhood Plan area.
A map showing the proposed area to be covered by the plan together with a copy of the application that has been submitted can be viewed below.
- Duddington with Fineshade Parish Council application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area
- Duddington with Fineshade formal notice of application for designation of a Neighbourhood Area
Statutory consultation for Duddington with Fineshade Neighbourhood Area took place over 4 weeks between 1 July and 1 August 2016
Following the statutory consultation under Regulation 6 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended), the Duddington with Fineshade Neighbourhood Area was formally designated by East Northamptonshire Council on 23 August 2016 under delegated powers.
Duddington with Fineshade Parish Council will now commence the formal preparation of a Neighbourhood Plan.
- Neighbourhood Planning in East Northamptonshire
- Key Stages to Neighbourhood Planning
- Barnwell Neighbourhood Plan
- Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan
- Higham Ferrers Neighbourhood Plan
- Oundle Neighbourhood Plan
- Raunds Neighbourhood Plan
- Rushden Neighbourhood Plan
- Irthlingborough Neighbourhood Plan
- Stanwick Neighbourhood Plan
- Barrowden and Wakerley Joint Neighbourhood Plan
- Brigstock Neighbourhood Plan
- Deene and Deenethorpe Neighbourhood Plan
- King's Cliffe Neighbourhood Plan
- Regulation 16 Consultations
- Collyweston Neighbourhood Plan
- Glapthorn Neighbourhood Plan
- Duddington with Fineshade Neighbourhood Plan (you are here)
- Warmington Neighbourhood Plan
- Ringstead Neighbourhood Plan