King's Cliffe Neighbourhood Plan
Current stage in process: Regulation 14 consultation
On 14 July 2017, King’s Cliffe Parish Council published the “Regulation 14” (1st draft) version Neighbourhood Plan for consultation.
Representations in response to the Regulation 14 consultation need to be received by King’s Cliffe Parish Council (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 15 September 2017. Full details are available through the Parish Council’s Neighbourhood Plan web page.
Previous stage: designation of Neighbourhood Area
On 15 April 2015, East Northamptonshire Council received an application from King’s Cliffe Parish Council for the designation of the whole of the parish area of King’s Cliffe as a Neighbourhood Plan area.
A map showing the proposed area to be covered by the plan together with a copy of the application that has been submitted can be viewed below.
- King’s Cliffe Parish Council application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area
- King’s Cliffe formal notice of application for designation of a Neighbourhood Area
Statutory consultation for King’s Cliffe Neighbourhood Area took place over 4 weeks between 8 May and 8 June 2015.
Following the statutory consultation under Regulation 6 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended), the King’s Cliffe Neighbourhood Area was formally designated by East Northamptonshire Council on 19 June 2015 under delegated powers.
- Neighbourhood Planning in East Northamptonshire
- Key Stages to Neighbourhood Planning
- Barnwell Neighbourhood Plan
- Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan
- Higham Ferrers Neighbourhood Plan
- Oundle Neighbourhood Plan
- Raunds Neighbourhood Plan
- Rushden Neighbourhood Plan
- Irthlingborough Neighbourhood Plan
- Stanwick Neighbourhood Plan
- Barrowden and Wakerley Joint Neighbourhood Plan
- Brigstock Neighbourhood Plan
- Deene and Deenethorpe Neighbourhood Plan
- King's Cliffe Neighbourhood Plan (you are here)
- Regulation 16 Consultations
- Collyweston Neighbourhood Plan
- Glapthorn Neighbourhood Plan
- Duddington with Fineshade Neighbourhood Plan
- Warmington Neighbourhood Plan
- Ringstead Neighbourhood Plan