Brigstock Neighbourhood Plan
Current stage in process: Regulation 14 consultation
On 1 August 2017, Brigstock Parish Council published the “Regulation 14” (1st draft) version Neighbourhood Plan for consultation.
Representations in response to the Regulation 14 consultation need to be received by Brigstock Parish Council (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 5pm on 22 September 2017. Full details are available through the Parish Council’s Neighbourhood Plan web page.
Previous stage: designation of Neighbourhood Area
On 24 February 2015, East Northamptonshire Council received an application from Brigstock Parish Council for the designation of the whole of the parish area of Brigstock as a Neighbourhood Plan area.
A map showing the proposed area to be covered by the plan together with a copy of the application that has been submitted can be viewed below.
- Brigstock Parish Council application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area
- Brigstock formal notice of application for designation of a Neighbourhood Area
Statutory consultation for Brigstock Neighbourhood Area took place over 4 weeks between 27 March and 27 April 2015.
Following the statutory consultation under Regulation 6 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended), the Brigstock Neighbourhood Area was formally designated by East Northamptonshire Council on 11 May 2015 under delegated powers.
- Neighbourhood Planning in East Northamptonshire
- Key Stages to Neighbourhood Planning
- Barnwell Neighbourhood Plan
- Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan
- Higham Ferrers Neighbourhood Plan
- Oundle Neighbourhood Plan
- Raunds Neighbourhood Plan
- Rushden Neighbourhood Plan
- Irthlingborough Neighbourhood Plan
- Stanwick Neighbourhood Plan
- Barrowden and Wakerley Joint Neighbourhood Plan
- Brigstock Neighbourhood Plan (you are here)
- Deene and Deenethorpe Neighbourhood Plan
- King's Cliffe Neighbourhood Plan
- Regulation 16 Consultations
- Collyweston Neighbourhood Plan
- Glapthorn Neighbourhood Plan
- Duddington with Fineshade Neighbourhood Plan
- Warmington Neighbourhood Plan
- Ringstead Neighbourhood Plan