Stanwick Neighbourhood Plan
Neighbourhood Plan 'Made'
The Stanwick Neighbourhood Development Plan 2016-2031 was adopted ('made') by East Northamptonshire on 17 July 2017. It now forms a part of the development plan for the area and from hereon will be used to assist in the determination of planning applications.
‘Making’ of the Stanwick Neighbourhood Plan is confirmed by notice, under Regulations 19-20 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, as amended:
- Statutory notice, confirming 'making' of the Stanwick Neighbourhood Development Plan 2016-2031
- 'Made' version of Stanwick Neighbourhood Development Plan
A referendum relating to the Stanwick Neighbourhood Development Plan was held on Thursday, 29 June 2017.
The question asked, was:
"Do you want East Northamptonshire Council to use the Neighbourhood Development Plan for Stanwick to help it decide planning applications in the Neighbourhood Area?"
The Stanwick Neighbourhood Development Plan received a majority 'Yes' vote in favour of this question. The official declaration of results and referendum documents can be viewed below:
- Declaration of Result
- Stanwick Neighbourhood Development Plan – Report of Examination (report of the independent examiner)
- Representations submitted to the Independent Examiner
Neighbourhood Area Designation
On 30 May 2014, East Northamptonshire Council received an application from Stanwick Parish Council for the designation of a Neighbourhood Plan area. This was agreed by the Planning Policy Committee on 10 December 2014.
- Stanwick Parish Council application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area
- Stanwick – formal notice of application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area
For general queries regarding neighbourhood planning please contact the Planning Policy team on 01832 742010.
- Neighbourhood Planning in East Northamptonshire
- Key Stages to Neighbourhood Planning
- Barnwell Neighbourhood Plan
- Chelveston cum Caldecott Neighbourhood Plan
- Higham Ferrers Neighbourhood Plan
- Oundle Neighbourhood Plan
- Raunds Neighbourhood Plan
- Rushden Neighbourhood Plan
- Irthlingborough Neighbourhood Plan
- Stanwick Neighbourhood Plan (you are here)
- Barrowden and Wakerley Joint Neighbourhood Plan
- Brigstock Neighbourhood Plan
- Deene and Deenethorpe Neighbourhood Plan
- King's Cliffe Neighbourhood Plan
- Regulation 16 Consultations
- Collyweston Neighbourhood Plan
- Glapthorn Neighbourhood Plan
- Duddington with Fineshade Neighbourhood Plan
- Warmington Neighbourhood Plan
- Ringstead Neighbourhood Plan
- Twywell Neighbourhood Plan
- Hargrave Neighbourhood Plan
- Great Addington Neighbourhood Plan
- Position Statement –Oundle Neighbourhood Plan Examination
- Nassington Neighbourhood Plan