You may qualify for the Test and Trace support payments

Have you been instructed by NHS Test and Trace to self-isolate because you have tested positive for Covid-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has Covid-19?

More info

Personal search

What if I would like additional information?

A personal searcher (or any member of public) is entitled to inspect certain other public registers free of charge. Although registers are open for inspection we are under no legal obligation to supply supplementary or additional advice.  Arrangements to access this information falls outside of the role of the land charges team. Therefore customers requiring such information must liaise with the relevant department/officer directly.


More information

  1. What is a personal search?
  2. Why do I need to make an appointment?
  3. How do I make an appointment?
  4. What if I would like additional information? (you are here)