Sign up to eBilling using the instructions below
For security purposes or as part of getting verified, you will be asked to submit your bank account details. Please note it is a secure page for submitting bank account details. You will see that the page URL starts with 'https' which means the information you enter is encrypted so cannot be intercepted.
1) Go to the register for an account page - open it in another browser window so that you can flip between these instructions and the sign up page
2) Click on green button ‘register now’
3) Enter details as requested, then click on blue button ‘Next step – select services’
4) Click on ‘add service’ for the service you require e.g. Council Tax or Business Rates
5) Scroll down and click on the blue button ‘Next step – complete registration’.
6) Go to your email account and click on the link that has been sent to you
7) Enter your 9 digit Council Tax or Business Rates account number in the box below ‘reference number’, then click on ‘access now’.
8) For security purposes, you will then be asked a number of questions to validate your account. The questions are weighted therefore you may not have to answer all five to gain access.
If you do not have enough information or fail to answer the security questions, a PIN will be sent to you by post to enable you to complete the process.
If you have given enough information a box will appear informing you of this, you can then click on the ‘next’ button.
9) Click on ‘Yes. I would like to sign up or amend e-billing now’
10) Tick to confirm you have read and accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘continue’
11) Enter the email addresses for all liable parties on the account (i.e. you, your partner/ spouse) and click on ‘confirm’
12) You will then be sent another email with a link. Click on the link and confirmation that eBilling has been activated will show.
- Sign up to eBilling
- Sign up to eBilling using the instructions below (you are here)