You may qualify for the Test and Trace support payments

Have you been instructed by NHS Test and Trace to self-isolate because you have tested positive for Covid-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has Covid-19?

More info

Street care and cleansing

Report a dead wild animal on a public highway

East Northamptonshire Council is responsible for the removal of dead wild animals from the public highway.

Please note that on private land, the owner of the land is responsible for removing it.

If the carcass is in a watercourse (or within 10m of a watercourse), responsibility for its removal may rest with the Environment Agency (08708 506506).

Report a dead animal on a public highway

Farm Animals

Reports of dead farm livestock will be subject to an Animal By-product Order and disposal will be at the discretion of Northamptonshire County Council's Trading Standards Department, for further advice please contact them on 01604 707909.