European Election Emergency Proxy Vote

Applications to vote by emergency proxy due to physical incapacity or work/service reasons must reach us by 5pm 23 May. For eligibility contact or 01832 742155.

Gambling Licences and Permits

Gambling Premises Licence

We grant premises licences to existing operating licence holders. Facilities for gambling can be made available on licensed premises. Premises that can be licensed for gambling include:

  • Casino premises
  • Bingo premises
  • Betting premises (including tracks)
  • Adult gaming centres
  • Family entertainment centres

How to apply

Download a premises licence application form and a notice of application form from the Department of Culture, Media and Sport website.

  • Send the licence application, plan of the premises, and fee to the Licensing Unit.
  • Send the notice of application to all responsible authorities within seven days of making your application.
  • Publish a prescribed notice of application in a local newspaper within 10 working days of making your application.
  • Publish the same prescribed notice of application on the premises, where it can be read by the public from outside. The notice must stay for 28 days, starting from when the application is made.
  • Fees and charges