Cookie Consent by DPS Variation or Removal | Entertainment and Alcohol Licensing | North Northamptonshire Council - East Northamptonshire Area

Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

New website

Most information about our services can be found on our new website.

Visit North Northamptonshire Council

Entertainment and Alcohol Licensing

DPS Variation or Removal

Variation of Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS)

Only the premises licence holder can apply to vary the person named as the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS). The person who is to be nominated as the new DPS must also sign the consent form to confirm that they agree to take this role on and must be submitted along with the application.

Applications submitted without these signatures will be rejected.

A fee applies for this change and applications can either be made online or by post.

Relinquishing the role of DPS

If you are the DPS and you no longer wish to carry out the role of DPS at a premises but an application to vary has not been made, you can request for your name to be removed from the licence (Section 41 request). 

There is no fee for the submission of this request.