Search the Licensing Register
Our register holds public information on all applications and licences that we are required to make available to the public.
You can view the Public Register here for:
- Applications, licences, certificates and notices under the Licensing Act 2003.
- Applications, licences, permits, notices and registrations under the Gambling Act 2005.
- Applications and permits for House to House and Street Collections.
- Licences for Animal Activities e.g. Home Boarding Dogs, Selling Animals as Pets, Hiring Out Horses, Breeding Dogs.
- Site Licences for Caravans and/or Mobile Homes.
- Applications and licences for Scrap Metal Dealers.
- Applications and licences for Sex Establishments.
- Registrations to practise Acupuncture, Tattooing, Cosmetic Piercing (including the ear), Semi- Permanent skin-colouring (including micro pigmentation, semi-permanent make up and temporary tattooing) and Electrolysis.
- Licences to provide Boats for Hire
- Licences for Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO's)
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties displaying the activities and timings for Temporary Event Notices. Should you wish to know these for a particular event please send us an e mail quoting the reference number that results from your search and we will provide details to you. Please send your enquiry to email@example.com
Local authorities have a duty under various statute to maintain licensing registers. This does not, however, imply a duty to publish all matters to be held in a register. To ensure no breach under current data protection legislation the details we make available on our public register are those sufficient to inform interested parties of a licence held and the activities permitted under that licence. Where it is in the public interest, we also make available such information with regard to applications made.
Should governing legislation permit access to further registered information interested parties should contact us with a request for the information required.
Please note that provision of permitted contact information does not grant the requester the permission to submit marketing information to these individuals.
The Council has registered all of its phone numbers under the Corporate Telephone preference service and will report any unsolicited contact made that is contrary to that scheme.