Boat Licensing (East Northants only)
East Northamptonshire Council has introduced Boat Licensing under the Public Health Act Amended Act 1907. The Public Health Act Amended Act 1907 allows local authorities to grant licences for pleasure boats and pleasure vessels to be let for hire or used for carrying up to 12 passengers.
East Northamptonshire Council has adopted this legislation to ensure the safety of those hiring boats in the District. A Boat for Hire Licensing Scheme has been produced and approved by Committee.
Licensing will apply to all pieces of water in the District of East Northamptonshire where boats are available for hire by members of the public.
The licence lasts for a period of 12 months and a fee is payable. Every licensed premise will receive a plaque to display that they are licensed.
- What are Environmental Health Licences?
- Camping and Caravan Sites / Mobile Homes Licence
- Caravan and Camping Sites Guidance
- Mobile Homes Guidance
- Dangerous Wild Animals
- Zoo Licensing
- Environmental Permitting
- House to House Collections
- Street Collections
- Scrap Metal Dealer Licence
- Acupuncture,Tattooists, Piercing and Electrolysis
- Street Traders
- Boat Licensing (East Northants only) (you are here)
- Sex Establishments
- Application by Post Forms