Cookie Consent by What are Environmental Health Licences? | Environmental Health Licences | North Northamptonshire Council - East Northamptonshire Area

Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Environmental Health Licences

What are Environmental Health Licences?

Northamptonshire Licensing Partnership deal with all Environmental Health Licence Applications, in addition to the Licensing Act 2003 and the Gambling Act 2005. This is to improve the service that the Northamptonshire Licensing Partnership currently provides, offering a consistent point of contact for all licensing across the five councils.

Environmental Health Licences include:

  • Animal Boarding Establishments
  • Dog Breeding Licences
  • Riding Establishments
  • Pet Shops
  • Acupuncture/Tattoo/Ear Piercing/Electrolysis
  • Scrap Metal Dealers
  • Caravan/Mobile Homes Licences etc

All applications should be made directly to the Central Administration Unit at East Northamptonshire Council, and accompanied by the relevant fee, also made payable to East Northamptonshire Council.

Please be aware that Taxi Licensing will continue to be administered by the relevant Local Authority, and not by the Northamptonshire Licensing Partnership.