Direct Debit is the easiest and most convenient way to pay your Council Tax bill if you have a bank or building society current account.
Benefits of paying by Direct Debit:
- No cheques to write
- No postage and no queuing
- No need to remember each months payment
- Paying this way helps us reduce collection costs and these savings are passed on to you
- You can choose to pay on either the 1st or 15th of the month
How to set up your Direct Debit payment
- Set up Direct Debit online
- By telephone - call 01832 742004 and we'll do the rest
- In person at our offices.